Agile Product Management
Using design thinking to create value products in the lean enterprise.
R17,995 (excl. VAT)
Agile Product Management: course overview
In SAFe®, product managers play a key role in the trio of leaders that includes architects and the Release Train Engineer. All of these people work together to lead the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuously delivering value.
In the Agile Product Management course, you’ll explore how to use design thinking to put your customers at the centre and create products that are desirable, feasible, and sustainable. You’ll discover how continuous exploration fuels innovation. You’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. And you’ll explore how to define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to satisfy existing customers and attract new ones.
- Use design thinking to achieve customer centricity
- Prepare a product strategy, vision, and roadmap for my ART
- The right mindsets, skills, and tools to create successful products
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Create innovation in the value stream
- Use design thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable
- Use product strategy to set clarity and direction for the ART
- Develop and evolve short-term roadmaps that result in long-term value
What attendees get
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® virtual classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe® every day
- SAFe® Agile Product Manager certification exam
(Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam)