R10,995 (excl. VAT)
SAFe® for Teams: course overview
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate eﬀectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® Practitioner.
During this two-day course (presented remotely over four half-days), gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments.
Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to eﬀectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate the value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
What attendees get
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® Practitioner exam
- One year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
(Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam)
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles.
- Awareness of Kanban, Scrum and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org