R17,995 (excl. VAT)
SAFe® Lean Portfolio Management: course overview
Aligning strategy with execution is critical to any organisation’s success and a key aspect of Scaled Agile Framework®. With a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) approach, you can collaborate across silos, empower teams, and organise around value to adapt to what customers want, faster.
The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes.
The LPM course provides the guidance and tools attendees need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. You’ll learn how to connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the planning and execution of work, how to integrate feedback from participatory budgeting, and how to adapt to change while maintaining your funding vision and roadmap.
- Connect strategy to execution
- Manage flow and solve perpetual overload
- Fund and govern dynamically
- How Lean Portfolio Management fits into SAFe®
- Connect the portfolio to the enterprise
- Maintain portfolio vision and roadmap
- Establish Lean budgets and guardrails
- Create portfolio flow
What attendees get
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® virtual classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to optional getting started with LPM workshop
- SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager certification exam
(Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam)