R17,995 (excl. VAT)
SAFe® Release Train Engineer: course overview
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders that includes product managers and system architects. This plays a critical role in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. This means that the RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.
In the SAFe® RTE course, you’ll learn to execute SAFe and continuously improve PI Planning and other key SAFe® events. You’ll discover how to coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
- Plan for and execute a PI
- Create an environment of relentless improvement
- Lead and serve my ART
- Lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe® organisation.
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- Foster relentless improvement.
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
What attendees get
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® virtual classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe® every day
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer certification exam
(Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam)